Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday 4-23

Breakfast: I hate carbs, eggs....but I love peanut butter

Fry up and scramble 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites. (Little sea salt and pepper to taste)
Dump on a plate and lay a couple slices of tomato and some hearts of romaine over top.
finished that off with a Tablespoon of Peanut Butter (Yes, just licking it off the spoon, mmm)

Fitness: HIIT. I did some mini sprints today, but as always, jumped rope for ~15 minutes worth.
Did a couple new secrete weapon core exercises. I can't list them for my own sake that I already give amazing info out, and someday, I look to write a book. : ) BUT, if you want to do abs, do.
1a) Plank on a stability ball
1b) Hanging leg raises while pulled up in a pull up.
1c) Cross mountain climbers (left knee to right elbow, right elbow left knee.

thirty seconds no rest from 1a-1c. Complete the circuit and rest for one minute then repeat three-four times.

Faith:

Again, this has been a week focused on courtesy, sincerity, love, and selflessness. Refer to the past two days faith posts about some ideas and/or things you can do to go out of your way a little bit each day to help another out. Do something nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment