Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome to my spot / Introduction.

So lately, I have been thinking, everybody is getting blogspot now at the same time thinking, well I am not. Just another wasteful boring thing to do that no one will truly care about or read. Sure enough, here I am. Hurray.

I decided to create a blogspot for a few reasons:

-Faith. I am not here to be Pastor Adam. I am not here to preach or say I am right, you're wrong. I am not here to be a hater. I am not here to say believe this, or you're going to hell. I am just quite frankly sick and tired of people spitting on Christianity and calling me 'bad, selfish, whatever, people' who throw the 'your God' crap at me, and because of that, I figured I would try to bring back the sincerity of this faith I follow as it has been utterly RIPPED apart and spit on because, well, we humans make it look bad. Plain and simple since 95% of the people that hate on the faith, really, it's the people, not the faith. These are the people that go 'Hey, that person calls himself a Christian when he is doing this or that? Then I am not a Christian anymore. Wake up, LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Don't stop. Overcome the wrong. No one said this would be easy, but it's not THAT hard either.

-Fitness. I get it ALL the time. Everyday. Questions A-Z. What's your workout? What do you eat? How can I get abs? Then it's usually followed by 'well I run 6 days a week and eat 900g protein' or something silly, Etc. So I figured, hey, why not just post a daily (or every couple day) post about the workouts I am doing, nutritional tips, advice, any thing that -Work or has worked for me- That way when people ask me about workouts, routines, or what I do, the stuff I eat, how to shop for better deals on fruits/veggies, etc, I can just say 'check out my blogspot'. Much of this WILL be from a reference point of view on what has worked for me. I am not here to tell you how to work out or what to do or exactly how to eat. Then if you get sick/hurt, I get sued. Hurray.

-Friends/Family. I am moving back home to Corry to be with my grandparents this summer. I feel very lead to go back and be with them/care for them while their time spent is probably creeping up on me. With that means that I won't have a ton of my general friend groups around to see daily as I do here in Edinboro during the school year because 90% of my friends hate Corry and aren't around anymore. So I figured hey, I will keep them up to date as well in cause I stay busy with my YMCA/Absolute internship work.

So we'll see how unsuccessful this turns out to be until I probably delete it! Otherwise, stay tuned. I will officially start my first real deal blog tomorrow sometime.

God bless, and have a fabulous week. Stay fit, mentally and physically.

-Adam

10 comments:

  1. You just made my day friend. Headed to the gym. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one is goin to read this garbage....im jsut kidding!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangit Whitey! Haha. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a fabulous man. && this proves it.

    Duude I just got this blog thing too, for fair queen things, i prefer my'space blog though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thanks Desiree! It's been a while my friend. I myself hate myspace (and facebook to be honest) but this will be simple and good to keep a daily log/journal for everyone to get some daily tips for all kinds of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam we need to mix training ideas when I get back to Corry or if you ever get down to SC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be awesome Marty. Do you have any plans to be back in Corry at all this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my boy doin' what he does best, helping people and keeping the positive influence at a maximum. You've always been someone for me too look up to brother, keep it up, stay healthy, get jacked, LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!
    -Travis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha, I love you so much Travis.

    ReplyDelete